Raspberry Cream Smoothies Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a blender or food processor, cover and process the ingredients in batches until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 198 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Smoothies
"Definately make these again! Made exactly like recipe said,so yummy and refreshing just perfect for my family of 6!"
"I skipped the vanilla because of the alcohol in it and it turned out great."
"This was very good but the next time I will cut it in half."