Raspberry Cream Smoothies
For a colorful addition to any meal, I blend up a batch of these smoothies. Frozen raspberries and banana chunks give the refreshing beverages plenty of frosty fruit flavor.Nicki Woods, Springfield, Missouri
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, cover and process the ingredients in
- batches until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses;
- serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 198 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.