Raspberry Cream Smoothies Recipe
For a colorful addition to any meal, I blend up a batch of these smoothies. Frozen raspberries and banana chunks give the refreshing beverages plenty of frosty fruit flavor.Nicki Woods, Springfield, Missouri
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, cover and process the ingredients in batches until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cream Smoothies in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p8
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Smoothies(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2012
Definately make these again! Made exactly like recipe said,so yummy and refreshing just perfect for my family of 6!
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2011
I skipped the vanilla because of the alcohol in it and it turned out great.
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2010
This was very good but the next time I will cut it in half.
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >