For a colorful addition to any meal, I blend up a batch of these smoothies. Frozen raspberries and banana chunks give the refreshing beverages plenty of frosty fruit flavor.—Nicki Woods, Springfield, Missouri
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, cover and process the ingredients in batches until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cream Smoothies in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p8
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review