Raspberry Cream Pie Recipe
- 3 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 3 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat stick margarine, melted
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2-1/2 cups fresh raspberries or blackberries
- 1. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and vanilla until well blended. Gradually beat gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Transfer to crust. Top with raspberries. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 209 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0 fruit, 2 fat.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.