Raspberry Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually fold in whipped cream. Pipe mixture into two dessert dishes or spoon into two 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- 2. Drain raspberries, reserving juice; set berries aside. Add enough water to the juice to measure 3/4 cup. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and juice mixture until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- 3. Stir in reserved raspberries. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with cream dessert. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 859 calories, 62 g fat (39 g saturated fat), 206 mg cholesterol, 360 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.