- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually fold in whipped cream. Pipe mixture into two dessert dishes or spoon into two 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Drain raspberries, reserving juice; set berries aside. Add enough water to the juice to measure 3/4 cup. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and juice mixture until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Stir in reserved raspberries. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with cream dessert. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cream Dessert in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p49
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2010
At 859 calories and 62 grams of fat per serving, I can't even bring myself to try this recipe. Maybe we need a lightened up version of this one!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >