- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually fold in whipped cream. Pipe mixture into two dessert dishes or spoon into two 4-in. springform pans coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Drain raspberries, reserving juice; set berries aside. Add enough water to the juice to measure 3/4 cup. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and juice mixture until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Stir in reserved raspberries. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with cream dessert. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Dessert
Sort By :
"I'm so tired of recipes getting low ratings without trying them because it's not in YOUR diet! Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean I am! THIS WAS REALLY GREAT!!! If you want it lighter, I can see at least 3 ways to do that."
"At 859 calories and 62 grams of fat per serving, I can't even bring myself to try this recipe. Maybe we need a lightened up version of this one!"