This heavenly dessert takes seconds to assemble because it begins with bakery croissants, whipped topping and store-bought jam.—Sherry Horton, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 4 to 6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Cut the croissants in half horizontally; spread cut halves with jam. Spread whipped cream over bottom halves; top with raspberries. Replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cream Croissants in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p21
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review