Raspberry Cream Croissants Recipe
- 4 to 6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Cut the croissants in half horizontally; spread cut halves with jam. Spread whipped cream over bottom halves; top with raspberries. Replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Croissants(2)
Sort By :
Very easy recipe to throw together fun to make with the kids when they were younger!!
Quick & Easy & Oh so delicious! I melted white choc chips & dab of marg together and drizzled it on top in place of the conf. sugar :) Thank you! A keeper for sure!