Raspberry Cream Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in jam. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 3. In small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Gradually add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Remove 1/2 cup for garnish; cover and refrigerate.
- 4. Gently stir 3/4 cup whipped cream into raspberry mixture just until blended. Fold in the remaining whipped cream; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with reserved whipped cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice equals 530 calories, 37 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 156 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Cheesecake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.