Raspberry Cream Cheese Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar (18 ounces) red raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup chopped slivered almonds
- In a bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Press three-fourths of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until set and edges just begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Spread over crust. Drop preserves by spoonfuls over cream cheese mixture; carefully spread evenly. Combine almonds and remaining oat mixture; sprinkle over preserves.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown. Cool before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Cheese Bars(2)
Sort By :
Great and tasty. I used two 8oz pkgs of cream cheese because I wanted a thicker filling and I used frozen raspberries that I had added a bit of sugar to (just drain most of the juice before putting on as the topping). I added shredded coconut and walnut crumbs to the crust and for us it took it to the next level. Yum!
These were very good. I used strawberry preserves.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Raspberry Bars >