The idea of cooking cranberries in honey came from a friend. I played with the recipe, and this is my family’s favorite version.—Anita Doughty, West Des Moines, Iowa
Featured In: 30 Timeless Family Recipes
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup cherry-flavored dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; gently stir in raspberries. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate, covered, until cold, at least 2 hours. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry Cranberry Relish in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p52
Reviews for Raspberry Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review