- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3/4 cup each cherry, cranberry and orange juice
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup red wine or grape juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine gelatins and cinnamon; set aside. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cherry, cranberry and orange juices; add reserved pineapple juice. Bring to a boil. Pour over gelatin mixture; beat until dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry sauce and wine or grape juice until smooth. Stir in the oranges, raspberries, celery, nuts and pineapple. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill for 6 hours or overnight or until firm. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p60
Reviews for Raspberry Cranberry Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review