Raspberry Corn Muffins Recipe
"I don't recall where I got this recipe, but these golden muffins have been a hit whenever I made them for brunch or give them as gifts," says Jane Bray of Temple Terrace, Florida. "They're moist, yummy and good for you, too."
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another large bowl, combine the eggs, yogurt and butter until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry Corn Muffins in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p65
Reviews for Raspberry Corn Muffins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review