Here's a refreshing cooler for a late-summer afternoon. This beverage is so pretty in a clear sparkling glass!
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry-raspberry juice
- Mint sprigs, optional
- In a bowl, crush berries. Add juice and mix well. Strain through a
- fine sieve or cheesecloth. Chill. Garnish with mint sprigs if
- desired. Yield: about 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 60 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.