Raspberry Coconut Truffles
With a hint of raspberry and an elegant toasted coconut outer layer that's sweet and tasty, these bites will be the star of any party.
18 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 1 cup raspberry cream-filled dark chocolate pieces
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate pieces over low heat. Transfer to
- a small bowl and cool to lukewarm, about 7 minutes. Beat in whipped
- topping, preserves and extract. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes
- or until firm enough to form into balls.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Store in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Hershey's Premier Dark Chocolate Baking Pieces filled with Raspberry Creme.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 101 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.