Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Additional coconut, toasted
- 1. Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in 1/2 cup coconut; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 2. Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 388 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie
"So easy and fast but most of all so GOOD! I didn't have any coconut on hand so used sliced almonds and everyone raved about it. I will definitely make this again"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.