Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Toasted coconut
- 1. Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in 1/2 cup coconut. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 2. Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries; top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece (calculated without toasted coconut) equals 388 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.