Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
I like coconut pies and my husband likes raspberries. Here's a little stroke of genius I had when I wanted to make the ultimate dessert for both of us. —Susan Jolly, Wilmington, Delaware
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Toasted coconut
- 1. Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in 1/2 cup coconut. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 2. Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries; top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC