Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie
I like coconut pies and my husband likes raspberries. Here's a little stroke of genius I had when I wanted to make the ultimate dessert for both of us. —Susan Jolly, Wilmington, Delaware
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Toasted coconut
- Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl,
- whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Stir in 1/2 cup coconut. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries; top with
- remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.