I like coconut pies and my husband likes raspberries. Here's a little stroke of genius I had when I wanted to make the ultimate dessert for both of us. —Susan Jolly, Wilmington, Delaware
Featured In: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Additional coconut, toasted
- Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in 1/2 cup coconut; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review