I like coconut pies and my husband likes raspberries. Here's a little stroke of genius I had when I wanted to make the ultimate dessert for both of us. —Susan Jolly, Wilmington, Delaware
Featured In: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Additional coconut, toasted
- Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in 1/2 cup coconut; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2014
"So easy and fast but most of all so GOOD! I didn't have any coconut on hand so used sliced almonds and everyone raved about it. I will definitely make this again"