- 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2-2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with coconut; drizzle with milk.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread preserves over crust. Sprinkle with walnuts. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over walnuts. Repeat with white chips. Cut into bars. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Coconut Bars
"Sure hope these taste good. My beautiful lacing of chocolate is totally destroyed when I cut them. What a mess. So sad :("
"Sure hope these taste good. My beautiful lacing of chocolate is totally distroyed when I cut them. What a mess. So sad :("
"Brought these bars to a holiday party and they all disappeared quickly! There were several requests for the recipe. I'll be making these crowd-pleasers again, perhaps experimenting with a different flavor of preserves."
"I used 3 cups of graham crackers because the 1 2/3 cups was way too little to cover the bottom of the pan and the one stick of butter was enough for it. chocolate chips should be more as that is not enough. I couldn't get it to drizzle very well. Perhaps I will mix a little milk with it to make it a litle more liquidy. Microwaving the chips is not a good idea unless you put in on 50% power and di it 15 seconds at a time and sir. . My first batch burned. They were to hard to cut out of the pan. I was bringing them to a church function and just couldn't. Next time I would flour the greased pan to see if that helps. They taste delicious though. They need to be kept refrigerated or the get very soggy,"
"Always a request for all my potluck- easy to make too."
"Good recipe, didn't need to use all of the chocolate on top. Not too sweet."
"HEAVENLY!! love the chewyness of them. a big hit on the Christmas daintie platter"
"This is absolutely delicious. Took it to Church this morning and everyone thought it was delicious and wanted torecipe"
"These are fabulous! Love the chewy texture. Instead of melting chocolate chips, I used Baker's white chocolate squares because they melt really well and are easy to drizzle. Didn't use the semisweet at all. I really thought these would be way too sweet, but the walnuts give a nice balance to both the flavor and the texture of these bars."