"Elegant but easy" perfectly describes this rich and creamy trifle. Prepared pound cake, frozen berries and instant pudding combine to create one mouthwatering masterpiece that is great for both weekday dinners or special—occasion suppers.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- Whipped topping
- Additional raspberries, optional
- Mix milk and pudding according to package directions; chill. Cut cake into 1-in. cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. In a small bowl, gently stir together raspberries and preserves; spoon half over cake.
- Pour half of the pudding over raspberries. Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer with remaining berries and pudding. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Chocolate Trifle in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p1
Reviews for Raspberry Chocolate Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review