Raspberry Chocolate Tart Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. In a food processor, combine the flour, walnuts, sugar and salt; cover and process until walnuts are chopped. Add butter; pulse just until crumbly. Add egg yolks; process until small moist crumbs form. Shape into a ball, then flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Place dough between two pieces of waxed paper; roll into a 10-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 9-in. springform pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of pan.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Spread with jam. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 4. Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, heat cream over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Cool to room temperature, about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 5. Pour over crust. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Remove sides of pan. Arrange raspberries over the top. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 302 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Chocolate Tart
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.