Raspberry Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 34 cup baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1. Puree raspberries in a food processor or blender. Press through a fine sieve; set aside.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine cocoa and cream. Add sugar, corn syrup, butter and raspberries; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Boil for 8 minutes without stirring. Remove from the heat. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
- 3. Spoon over ice cream, pound cake or brownies. Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container for up to 1 month. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 415 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 79g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 21g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Chocolate Sauce
"Very rich and delicious, and the raspberry flavor really comes through!"