Raspberry Chocolate Sauce Recipe
This is the perfect sauce to add to ice cream, cake or brownies. It has a wonderful fruity flavor.—Linda Gronewaller, Hutchinson, Kansas
- 1 package (12 ounces) unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 34 cup baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1. Puree raspberries in a food processor or blender. Press through a fine sieve; set aside.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine cocoa and cream. Add sugar, corn syrup, butter and raspberries; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Boil for 8 minutes without stirring. Remove from the heat. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
- 3. Spoon over ice cream, pound cake or brownies. Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container for up to 1 month. Yield: 3-1/4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 415 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 21 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Chocolate Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC