- Cut into 16 wedges. Roll up wedges from the wide end and place point
- side down 2 in. apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Curve
- ends to form a crescent. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before
- baking. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool. Yield: 32 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 90 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.