Raspberry Chocolate Puffs Recipe
"This is my 'show-off' dessert because it makes a spectacular presentation," says Anneliese Deising of Plymouth, Michigan. "Every time I serve it, my friends rave about this fancy and fun treat. Although it looks like you fussed, the recipe is actually quick and easy."
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- Optional ingredients: fresh raspberries and additional chocolate and baking chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Toss together chocolate chips, baking chips and pecans. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. square; cut each sheet into quarters, making four 6-in. squares.
- 2. Place about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture in the center of each square; lightly brush edges of pastry with water. Bring up corners over filling, twisting below the corners to seal. Fold down corners to resemble pouches. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly. Puree frozen raspberries with 1 cup confectioners' sugar in a food processor. Strain and discard seeds.
- 4. Serve pastries with raspberry sauce; dust with confectioners' sugar. If desired, serve with fresh berries and additional chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Chocolate Puffs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC