- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (9 to 10 pounds)
- 2-1/4 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, drained, seeded and minced
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2-1/2 hours;.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the jam, vinegar, peppers and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Brush some of the sauce over ham. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 140°, brushing twice with sauce. Sprinkle pepper over ham. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Chipotle Glazed Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p144
Reviews for Raspberry-Chipotle Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2013
"MY FAMILY ENJOYED THIS GLAZE. IT IS SPICY BUT SWEET. WE ALSO TRIED IT ON PORK LOIN AND IT WAS DELISHIOUS. WE WILL DEFINETLY USE THIS RECIPE AGAIN - IT'S A KEEPER!"
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2012
"This was a hit. I'd cut the sauce recipe down though."