- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (9 to 10 pounds)
- 2-1/4 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, drained, seeded and minced
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2-1/2 hours;.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the jam, vinegar, peppers and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Brush some of the sauce over ham. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 140°, brushing twice with sauce. Sprinkle pepper over ham. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Raspberry-Chipotle Glazed Ham(2)
Sort By :
MY FAMILY ENJOYED THIS GLAZE. IT IS SPICY BUT SWEET. WE ALSO TRIED IT ON PORK LOIN AND IT WAS DELISHIOUS. WE WILL DEFINETLY USE THIS RECIPE AGAIN - IT'S A KEEPER!
This was a hit. I'd cut the sauce recipe down though.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Glazed Ham Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >