Add something new to your traditional ham entree with this easy glaze. It covers an 8- to 10-pound ham and provides about 20 servings. —Mary Lou Wayman, Salt Lake City
Recommended: 5-Star Grilling Recipes You've Gotta Try
- 1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, drained, seeded and minced
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the jam, vinegar, peppers and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Brush over ham during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Sprinkle with pepper before serving. Yield: 1-2/3 cups (enough for an 8- to 10-pound ham).
Originally published as Raspberry Chipotle Glaze for Ham in Healthy Cooking April/May 2011, p17
Reviews for Raspberry Chipotle Glaze for Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review