Raspberry Chicken is probably my most-requested main dish at potlucks. I don't mind making it often. It's quick to fix...and always gets "cleaned up"!
There are many fruit growers in our area of Oregon, and my husband and I enjoy picking fresh ingredients for recipes like this when we can.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Coat chicken with flour. Melt butter with oil in large skillet. Brown
- chicken, turning once. Add broth and vinegar to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or
- until chicken juices run clear. Remove chicken to serving platter
- and keep warm. Add cream to skillet. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2
- minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve
- sauce with chicken. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.