Basic skillet-cooked chicken gets a slightly sweet kick with this fresh, fun raspberry sauce. It’s great over rice, too. Anita H. Hennesy — Hagerstown, Maryland
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Chicken for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Raspberry Chicken for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2015
"This was easy to make and tasted delicious, too. It combines some of my husband's favorite flavors so I had high hopes, and it did not disappoint!"
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2010
"Very good such a nice change from heavy sauces.Love the fruit with the chicken.Would increase the blasamic vinegar just a touch."