Raspberry Chicken for Two Recipe
Basic skillet-cooked chicken gets a slightly sweet kick with this fresh, fun raspberry sauce. It’s great over rice, too. Anita H. Hennesy — Hagerstown, Maryland
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Chicken for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Raspberry Chicken for Two(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2010
Very good such a nice change from heavy sauces.
Love the fruit with the chicken.
Would increase the blasamic vinegar just a touch.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >