Raspberry Chicken Recipe
The raspberry sauce adds a touch of elegance to this easy-to-make chicken dish. Three simple seasonings further add to the chicken's flavor.Carol Cottrill, Rumford, Maine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Combine thyme, sage and pepper; rub over chicken. Lightly brown chicken in a skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Transfer to a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- In a saucepan, combine jam, orange juice and vinegar. Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes. Serve with the chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Chicken in Country Woman May/June 1999, p36
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Raspberry Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >