Raspberry Chicken Recipe
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Coat chicken with flour. Melt butter with oil in large skillet. Brown chicken, turning once. Add broth and vinegar to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm. Add cream to skillet. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Raspberry Chicken
Sort By :
Can't believe this is a prize winning recipe, worse chicken recipe I have every made and will never make again.
Sorry this was supposed to have a five star rating!!
I used the fat free half & hald instead of the whipping cream.
You can bake with out browning or coating with flower to reduce calories and fat. Use fat-free evaporated milk to cut fat and reduce calories.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >