- Spoon filling into pastry. Dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry
- to fit top of pie. Place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges.
- Cut slits in pastry. Place pastry in plate; trim even with edge.
- Make decorative cutouts; place on top of pie.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or
- until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now