- Spoon filling into pastry. Dot with butter. Roll out remaining pastry
- to fit top of pie. Place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges.
- Cut slits in pastry. Place pastry in plate; trim even with edge.
- Make decorative cutouts; place on top of pie.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or
- until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.