- For crust, combine flour, sugar and half of lemon peel. Cut in butter
- until crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and half of vanilla. Pat one-third
- of dough onto the bottom of 9-in. springform pan with the side
- removed. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes or until golden; cool.
- Attach side of pan to bottom; pat remaining dough onto side of pan
- to height of 1-3/4 in. Set aside.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Beat in milk and salt. Add eggs and yolk, beat on low speed just
- until combined. Stir in the remaining lemon peel.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Combine sauce ingredients in saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat
- until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Remove from
- heat; strain to remove seeds. Cool. Just before serving, top
- cheesecake with raspberries and sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 313 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.