- 1 unbaked pastry shell (10 inches)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of aluminum foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 350°.
- In a blender, combine cottage cheese and milk; cover and process until smooth. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cottage cheese mixture, flour and vanilla. Beat in eggs just until blended. Pour into pastry shell (pie will be full). Sprinkle with 1/2 cup raspberries; gently press into filling with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the center is almost set (cover edges loosely with foil if browning too quickly). Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with whipped cream and remaining raspberries. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cheesecake Pie in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p64
Reviews for Raspberry Cheesecake Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2008
This is the best recipe I have found for raspberries and since we grow them, I really love this one!