Raspberry Cheesecake Floats Recipe
I've yet to meet a cheesecake I didn't like! The flavors here of cream cheese and raspberries create an ideal combination. Although ice cream floats are summery, I like this treat so much that I whip it up during the winter, too. —Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) cream soda, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened if necessary, divided
- Whipped cream
- Fresh blackberries and blueberries
- Place 1/2 cup cream soda, extract, cream cheese, raspberries and 2 cups ice cream in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Divide among six tall glasses. Top with remaining ice cream and cream soda. Garnish with whipped cream and berries. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cheesecake Floats in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Raspberry Cheesecake Floats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review