- browned. Carefully remove from pan to wire racks to cool. Cover and
- For sauce, drain raspberries, reserving the juice in a small
- saucepan; set berries aside. Bring juice to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until reduced to 3/4 cup. In
- a blender, puree reserved raspberries; press through a sieve to
- remove seeds. In a bowl, combine pureed raspberries, raspberry
- juice, sugar and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, spoon raspberry sauce onto dessert plates; top each with a
- cheesecake cup. Garnish with fresh berries and mint. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.