Raspberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
My family's love of raspberries and cheesecake make this a perfect dessert for us. The luscious treat is best eaten with a fork.—Jill Cox, Lincoln, Nebraska
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 2. Set aside 3 tablespoons jam; spread remaining jam over crust.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over jam; spread evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until filling is almost set.
- 4. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Warm remaining jam and swirl over top. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or just until set.
- 5. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 bar equals 271 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC