- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Spoon over jam; spread evenly. Bake for 20-25 minutes or
- until filling is almost set.
- In another bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread
- over cheesecake. Warm remaining jam and swirl over top. Bake 5-7
- minutes longer or just until set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut
- into bars.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 271 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.