Raspberry Cheese Spread
"A party guest brought this attractive appetizer to our home, and we fell in love with it," says Jane Montgomery from Hilliard, Ohio. "Now I often make it myself with we have company."
28 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat
- in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic
- wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 157 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.