Raspberry Cheese Spread Recipe
"A party guest brought this attractive appetizer to our home, and we fell in love with it," says Jane Montgomery from Hilliard, Ohio. "Now I often make it myself with we have company."
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- 2. Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 157 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC