"A party guest brought this attractive appetizer to our home, and we fell in love with it," says Jane Montgomery from Hilliard, Ohio. "Now I often make it myself with we have company."
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p36
Reviews for Raspberry Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review