- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheese Spread
Sort By :
"Very good recipe. I' ve made this several times and it's always a big hit. I always have a hard time finding the seedless preserves so I use Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves. To me it's just as delicious."
"Great recipe. I like to put it in a springform pan to chill and cover the top with the fruit spread. You can also use seedless strawberry jam."
"Great quick recipe! Absolutely adorable...."
"I sometimes find it hard to find the seedless raspberry preserves, but this recipe is worth the hunt!"