- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheese Spread
"This is a well earned 5 star rating * Huge hit this past Easter. I used Peach Jam as I am not fond of Raspberries. I also made a boo boo and did not add the nuts to the cheese mixture. No big deal ! They just made the spread look even more appetizing as I patted them on the Outside of the Mold * Make again? Absolutely * Not just my Opinion *Family members raved about it as well * Plate nearly licked clean *Janie"
"Very good recipe. I' ve made this several times and it's always a big hit. I always have a hard time finding the seedless preserves so I use Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves. To me it's just as delicious."
"Great recipe. I like to put it in a springform pan to chill and cover the top with the fruit spread. You can also use seedless strawberry jam."
"Great quick recipe! Absolutely adorable...."