- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheese Spread
Sort By :
Very good recipe. I' ve made this several times and it's always a big hit. I always have a hard time finding the seedless preserves so I use Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves. To me it's just as delicious.
Great recipe. I like to put it in a springform pan to chill and cover the top with the fruit spread. You can also use seedless strawberry jam.
Great quick recipe! Absolutely adorable....
I sometimes find it hard to find the seedless raspberry preserves, but this recipe is worth the hunt!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >