Your guests will think you made these yummy rolls from scratch...or bought them from a specialty bakery. No one needs to know the recipe calls for refrigerated dough! —Karen Weir, Litchfield, Connecticut
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle in half, making eight squares.
- Transfer squares to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture diagonally across each square. Top with 1 tablespoon jam. Bring two opposite corners of dough over filling; pinch together firmly to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Combine milk and remaining confectioners' sugar; drizzle over pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Cheese Danish in Taste of Home October 2011, p47
Reviews for Raspberry Cheese Danish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review