Raspberry Cheese Danish Recipe
Your guests will think you made these yummy rolls from scratch...or bought them from a specialty bakery. No one needs to know the recipe calls for refrigerated dough! —Karen Weir, Litchfield, Connecticut
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle in half, making eight squares.
- 2. Transfer squares to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture diagonally across each square. Top with 1 tablespoon jam. Bring two opposite corners of dough over filling; pinch together firmly to seal.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Combine milk and remaining confectioners' sugar; drizzle over pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 257 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC