- to underside of cake. Place rolled cake on rack to cool.
- Prepare filling by combining cheese spread, vanilla and 2 tablespoons
- of whipped topping. Gently fold in remaining whipped topping. Cover;
- refrigerate until ready to use. To fill cake, carefully unroll on
- flat surface. With spatula, spread filling evenly over cake to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups raspberries. Using
- towel to lift edge of cake, gently roll as before, this time pulling
- away towel and waxed paper. Place roll, seam side down, on serving
- platter. Chill. Garnish with remaining raspberries and lemon peel.
- Serve chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 138 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.