This sweet butter tastes great with a variety of fresh-from-the-oven goodies. I think it's a nice change from plain butter.—Helen Lamb, Seymour, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softenened
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Dash lemon juice
- In a small bowl, beat all ingredients until well blended and smooth.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator; bring to room
- temperature before serving. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 220 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.