Raspberry Brownie Indulgence
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
8-10 ServingsReady In Time 3 hours
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Family Size Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury Easy Frost® Decadent Chocolate Fudge No-Fuss Frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat bottom only of 8-inch springform pan or
- 8-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package using the oil, water and
- eggs. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edges
- of brownie, remove outer sleeve from springform pan. If using round
- cake pan, invert brownie onto cooling rack, then turn right side up.
- Cool completely.
- Spread preserves over cooled brownie to within 1/2-inch of edge.
- Point five-star tip at a 45° angle to outer edge of brownie.
- Press nozzle, creating a ribbon of frosting as you move across the
- middle of the brownie, dividing it in half. Add 3 more equally
- spaced ribbons, about 1/2-inch apart, on each side of center ribbon.
- Turn brownie a quarter turn to the right. Create another ribbon