This is such an easy dessert that everyone goes crazy over! I have brought it to church and work potlucks, and everyone always begs for more. The recipe is so easy—it goes together in a snap. —Ann Vick, Rosemount, Minnesota
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup cream and pudding mix; stir for 2 minutes or until very thick. In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form; fold into pudding. Carefully spread over brownies; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Brownie Dessert in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p12
Reviews for Raspberry Brownie Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review