Raspberry Brownie Dessert Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup cream and pudding mix; stir for 2 minutes or until very thick. In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form; fold into pudding. Carefully spread over brownies; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Brownie Dessert
Sort By :
This dessert is delicious! I have made it numerous times and always get asked for the recipe. So easy:)
A bit messy to eat, but easy and delicious!
This was so easy to make and very delicious! The ingredients were cheap and I was able to put everything together in 45 minutes! I will definitely make this again.
I use a home made brownie recipe which makes a very dense, fudge base. The box mixes I used were to dry and cake like. Otherwise this recipe is fantastic
I could not find white chocolate pudding so used cheesecake flavor instead. I think I will try cherry topping next time. Everyone liked it at the potluck, but I was not too crazy about the raspberry topping.