- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Combine the pie filling and extract; spread over the cream cheese layer. Garnish with sliced almonds. Chill until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Breeze Pie in Country Woman July/August 2002, p33
Reviews for Raspberry Breeze Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2014
"I'll omit the almonds"
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2010
"This pie is great and so easy."