Raspberry Breeze Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Combine the pie filling and extract; spread over the cream cheese layer. Garnish with sliced almonds. Chill until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Breeze Pie in Country Woman July/August 2002, p33
Reviews for Raspberry Breeze Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2014
"I'll omit the almonds"
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2010
"This pie is great and so easy."