Raspberry Breeze Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Combine the pie filling and extract; spread over the cream cheese layer. Garnish with sliced almonds. Chill until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 351 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Breeze Pie
"I'll omit the almonds"
"This pie is great and so easy."