Raspberry Breeze Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Combine the pie filling and extract; spread over the cream cheese layer. Garnish with sliced almonds. Chill until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 351 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 202 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Breeze Pie
"I'll omit the almonds"
"This pie is great and so easy."