Raspberry Banana Bread Recipe
A patient at the doctor's office where I work brought in this bread one morning while it was still warm. It was so good I made sure to get the recipe.
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil and water. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- 2. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 116 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Banana Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC