Raspberry Baked Apples Dessert Recipe
Apples take on a summertime twist in versatile Raspberry Baked Apples. This colorful combination may be served warm of cold as a side dish or dessert the whole family would enjoy.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 6 medium tart apples, quartered
- Whipped cream
- In a bowl, combine sugar and tapioca. Stir in water and berries. Cut a lengthwise strip of peel from the center of each apple quarter; discard peel and stir apples into raspberry mixture. Pour into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until apples are tender, spooning sauce over apples every 15 minutes. Serve warm with cream. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Baked Apples Dessert in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p13
Reviews for Raspberry Baked Apples Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Apple Recipes >