- pan. Top with raspberry mixture. Spoon remaining batter over
- raspberries; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack. In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients; drizzle over
- coffee cake. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 226 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.