Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
- 2. Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 239 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (19g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies
"Where do you buy your raspberry chips? I can't seem to find them. Thanks"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.