Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
- 2. Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 239 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies
"Where do you buy your raspberry chips? I can't seem to find them. Thanks"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.