Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies
Many holiday cookies are fancy and time-consuming. So I appreciate this basic recipe featuring raspberry chocolate chips. I know your family will like them, too.
21 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time,
- beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the
- flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips.
- Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased
- baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 239 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.