Many holiday cookies are fancy and time-consuming. So I appreciate this basic recipe featuring raspberry chocolate chips. I know your family will like them, too.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
- Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p100
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2008
"Where do you buy your raspberry chips? I can't seem to find them. Thanks"