Many holiday cookies are fancy and time-consuming. So I appreciate this basic recipe featuring raspberry chocolate chips. I know your family will like them, too.
Recommended: 39 Healthy Snacks That Make Kids Happy
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
- Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p100
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2008
"Where do you buy your raspberry chips? I can't seem to find them. Thanks"